NNA - The Constitutional Council has started receiving the boxes containing the ballots cast during the legislative elections in the Baalbeck-Hermel district, and will then effectuate a vote recount, following the motion of challenge filed by retired General Salim Kallas, who was a candidate in the district, National News Agency correspondent reported on Monday.
- Jumblatt: Who is behind Sri Lanka's bombings?
- Hariri: All solidarity with Sri Lanka
- Jarrah expresses his well-wishes for a blessed Easter
- Jumblatt denounces attempts to stall political action, disrupt an...
- Bou Saab says Army not involved in any budget that is not discuss...
- Bassil: Our thoughts are with French people
- Foucher thanks Lebanese for their support after cathedral fire
- Jumblatt: Contacts between Clemenceau and Haret Hreik uninterrupted
- Jammali thanks voters after winning Tripoli byelection
- Sayyed rejects tampering with civil servants and servicemen's...