NNA - Austrian Ambassador to Lebanon, Marian Wrba, on Monday said that the CEDRE conference held freshly in Paris, would have outstanding upshots on the Lebanese national economy, stressing on his country's interest in playing a major role in that respect.
"We think that the outcome of the conference held on April 6 in Paris over Lebanon will be of a salient importance on the economic level," he said.
"Austria has a significant interest in that respect, and it is also interested in contributing to this conference," he added.
The Ambassador made these remarks during his meeting with Head of North Lebanon Merchants Association, Assaad Hariri, at his Tripoli residence.
- Arslan says no meeting with Jumblatt unless sponsored by Aoun
- Mahfoud: Lifting banking secrecy serves those who seek illegal en...
- Qatisha: Combating corruption starts with accountability
- Abi Lamaa calls for lifting banking secrecy off Customs officials...
- Frangieh says entire humanity enduring terrorism
- Hassan via twitter: Terrorism is a dangerous calamity
- Makhzoumi: What we used to warn against has happened at Brussels ...
- Choucair condemns terrorist attack in Christchurch New Zealand
- Geagea: For us every day of the year is March 14
- Hariri: March 14 historic day, long struggle