NNA - Caretaker Minister of Public Health, Hamad Hassan, expressed his "great satisfaction for the arrival of the Pfizer vaccine in Beirut, a year after the first Coronavirus infection appeared in Lebanon."
Speaking from Beirut airport, he said: "The government was able, despite all the challenges, and with the support of the President of the Republic, the House Speaker and the Caretaker Prime Minister, to achieve this dream."
Hassan stressed that "the vaccine will reach every Lebanese citizen without political or sectarian considerations, as well as every resident on Lebanese soil."
- Army: Four helicopters work to put out fires in Akroum Mountain
- Abdel Samad: Kobayat fire environmental disaster, irreparable loss
- Arslan refrains from partaking in binding parliamentary consultat...
- Army: Security & stability of the South is our common goal
- Abdallah: We are entering a critical stage, our health system may...