NNA - The Lebanese national mixed martial arts team had scored great results at the International Mixed Martial Arts Federation's world championship in Bahrain, reaping three medals -- one silver and two bronze.
While Alexandre Shaddad won the silver medal for the heavyweight class, Khaled Afara and George Saade earned bronze medals for the featherweight class and the junior middleweight class respectively.
The tournament closed with Lebanon ranked 14 out of 56 countries.
- Jumblatt: Is it possible to end monopoly of electricity sector?
- Abdel Samad says a 'free and responsible' word is required
- El-Sayed: Most political forces have absolved themselves of their...
- Jumblatt: No to the assassination of Taif, Arabism and Palestine,...
- Makhzoumi pays tribute to the soul of Martyr Hariri