NNA - The Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Ministry called on the United Nations Security Council to take action against Israel after the Israeli enemy admitted to sinking a Lebanese boat in North Lebanon.
"The Lebanese Foreign Ministry rejects the results of the investigations carried out by the Israeli enemy in considering this war crime to be a miscalculation," the Foreign Ministry statement said, calling on Security Council member states to condemn Israel and to issue the appropriate decisions against it, so that it takes responsibility for its crimes.
"Israel's history is known for killing civilians and assaulting service facilities," the Ministry statement added.
"Lebanon and its Foreign Ministry will continue to adhere to all the diplomatic tools in standing up against any Israeli aggression on Lebanon and its people," the statement concluded.
- Mahfoud: Lifting banking secrecy serves those who seek illegal en...
- Qatisha: Combating corruption starts with accountability
- Abi Lamaa calls for lifting banking secrecy off Customs officials...
- Frangieh says entire humanity enduring terrorism
- Hassan via twitter: Terrorism is a dangerous calamity
- Makhzoumi: What we used to warn against has happened at Brussels ...
- Choucair condemns terrorist attack in Christchurch New Zealand
- Geagea: For us every day of the year is March 14
- Hariri: March 14 historic day, long struggle
- Kouyoumjian: Syrian refugees' repatriation our priority