NNA - The Korean contingent operating within the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon (UNIFIL) welcomed Saturday a sports delegation of football stars in Tyre and the South, headed by Shawki Atwi and team leader Jawad Safidi.
The team was received by Korean Contingent Commander, Colonel Goo Seok Mo, and a number of senior Korean officers.
- Arslan says no meeting with Jumblatt unless sponsored by Aoun
- Mahfoud: Lifting banking secrecy serves those who seek illegal en...
- Qatisha: Combating corruption starts with accountability
- Abi Lamaa calls for lifting banking secrecy off Customs officials...
- Frangieh says entire humanity enduring terrorism
- Hassan via twitter: Terrorism is a dangerous calamity
- Makhzoumi: What we used to warn against has happened at Brussels ...
- Choucair condemns terrorist attack in Christchurch New Zealand
- Geagea: For us every day of the year is March 14
- Hariri: March 14 historic day, long struggle