NNA - Al Hamas Akkar Sporting Club held its annual dinner in honor of the ladies team, in the presence of the General Secretary of the Lebanese Football Association Jihad Al-Sahaf and with the support of Sheikh Rabih Al-Halabi and Dr. Wissam Mansour.
The ceremony was attended by MP Walid Baraini represented by Bassem Baraini, MP Tarek Marabi, represented by Khalid Marabi, MP Wehbi Qatisha represented by Mukhtar Hanna Ibrahim, former deputy Karim Rassi represented by Gerges Yarak, and a number of prominent figures and senior officials.
- Jumblatt says states should recognize the Armenian massacre
- Abdallah: We will not agree as a Progressive Socialist Party to a...
- Afiouni: Financial reform substantial
- Jumblatt: Who is behind Sri Lanka's bombings?
- Hariri: All solidarity with Sri Lanka
- Jarrah expresses his well-wishes for a blessed Easter
- Jumblatt denounces attempts to stall political action, disrupt an...
- Bou Saab says Army not involved in any budget that is not discuss...
- Bassil: Our thoughts are with French people
- Foucher thanks Lebanese for their support after cathedral fire