NNA - State Prosecutor of Cassation, Judge Samir Hammoud, on Monday referred the case of journalist Salem Zahran before the Beirut Prosecution of Appeal, after hearing his testimony over statements he made during an interview on al-Manar TV channel on September 13, 2018.
Hammoud asked for pressing charges of defamation and slander against Zahran "for exposing Lebanon's foreign relations to danger."
- Afiouni: Financial reform substantial
- Jumblatt: Who is behind Sri Lanka's bombings?
- Hariri: All solidarity with Sri Lanka
- Jarrah expresses his well-wishes for a blessed Easter
- Jumblatt denounces attempts to stall political action, disrupt an...
- Bou Saab says Army not involved in any budget that is not discuss...
- Bassil: Our thoughts are with French people
- Foucher thanks Lebanese for their support after cathedral fire
- Jumblatt: Contacts between Clemenceau and Haret Hreik uninterrupted
- Jammali thanks voters after winning Tripoli byelection