NNA - The Special Tribunal for Lebanon (STL) adjourned on Wednesday the final hearing sessions in the case of late Prime Minister Rafik Hariri's assassination till tomorrow [Thursday].
The STL prosecution on Wednesday exposed evidence based on the cellphones of the accused Hussein Oneissi, Assad Sabra and Hassan Merhi, centering on their phone calls from September 2004 till February 14, 2005, as well as on the geographical locations of the accused.
The prosecution insisted in his pleadings that the mobile phones of the accused were out of service by the time Abu Adass disappeared.
=============== Lina Younis
- Karami says normal to skip 'unconstitutional' budget session
- Safadi vows to followup on Abu Ali Bridge fire, repair damages
- Arslan warns of attempts to undermine Mount Lebanon crime
- Afiouni urges officials to end all tension, return to consensus a...
- Gemayel: Authority members and their interests are on one planet,...
- Arslan: Beware of handing over innocent people to cover up for th...
- Sami Gemayel: War page turned forever
- Jumblat: I will not engage in any media debate
- AlKhazen: Bassil's actions do not represent the Christians
- Btaich says bet is on Mountain's wise people to protect the h...