NNA - The Special Tribunal for Lebanon (STL) adjourned on Wednesday the final hearing sessions in the case of late Prime Minister Rafik Hariri's assassination till tomorrow [Thursday].
The STL prosecution on Wednesday exposed evidence based on the cellphones of the accused Hussein Oneissi, Assad Sabra and Hassan Merhi, centering on their phone calls from September 2004 till February 14, 2005, as well as on the geographical locations of the accused.
The prosecution insisted in his pleadings that the mobile phones of the accused were out of service by the time Abu Adass disappeared.
=============== Lina Younis
- Jumblatt says states should recognize the Armenian massacre
- Abdallah: We will not agree as a Progressive Socialist Party to a...
- Afiouni: Financial reform substantial
- Jumblatt: Who is behind Sri Lanka's bombings?
- Hariri: All solidarity with Sri Lanka
- Jarrah expresses his well-wishes for a blessed Easter
- Jumblatt denounces attempts to stall political action, disrupt an...
- Bou Saab says Army not involved in any budget that is not discuss...
- Bassil: Our thoughts are with French people
- Foucher thanks Lebanese for their support after cathedral fire