NNA - The Internal Security Forces Sunday announced the arrest of two men suspected of planning a bank robbery in Ghazir area.
"Following intensive investigations, a unit of the Internal Security Forces Information Branch managed to arrest two Syrians in the city of Beiteddine, on charges of forming an armed gang to rob a bank in the area of Ghazir and carrying weapons," ISF indicated in a communiqué today.
Investigations are underway under the supervision of the concerned judiciary.
======== Roula el-Kik
- Jumblatt: Who is behind Sri Lanka's bombings?
- Hariri: All solidarity with Sri Lanka
- Jarrah expresses his well-wishes for a blessed Easter
- Jumblatt denounces attempts to stall political action, disrupt an...
- Bou Saab says Army not involved in any budget that is not discuss...
- Bassil: Our thoughts are with French people
- Foucher thanks Lebanese for their support after cathedral fire
- Jumblatt: Contacts between Clemenceau and Haret Hreik uninterrupted
- Jammali thanks voters after winning Tripoli byelection
- Sayyed rejects tampering with civil servants and servicemen's...