NNA - Prime Minister Saad Hariri maintained that he is persistent in protecting Lebanon and defending the rights of those who backed him in the legislative polls, in remarks made during a rally organized by the Future Movement outside the PM's Center House on Friday, in celebration of the elections' results.
"Today Beirut says in the loudest voice that it is the capital of loyalty to the path of martyr Rafic Hariri; it is the real capital of Arabism," Hariri said.
"Today, we are the largest bloc at the Parliament," he added.
"I will continue to be in the front lines to protect Lebanon and to defend the rights of those who protected the Future Movement's decision in the elections," he underlined.
"We are still a difficult number in Akkar and Tripoli, and we are invincible in Beirut, Sidon, and Bekaa," he said.
"There is a new stage ahead and we must all assume our responsibility to protect the country," he continued.
"Coexistence is the best guarantee to prevent strife," he stressed.
- Jumblatt says states should recognize the Armenian massacre
- Abdallah: We will not agree as a Progressive Socialist Party to a...
- Afiouni: Financial reform substantial
- Jumblatt: Who is behind Sri Lanka's bombings?
- Hariri: All solidarity with Sri Lanka
- Jarrah expresses his well-wishes for a blessed Easter
- Jumblatt denounces attempts to stall political action, disrupt an...
- Bou Saab says Army not involved in any budget that is not discuss...
- Bassil: Our thoughts are with French people
- Foucher thanks Lebanese for their support after cathedral fire