NNA - Newly-elected lawmaker Mario Aoun on Tuesday said that the Free Patriotic Movement is seeking to form a parliamentary bloc that will back the tenure of President Michel Aoun.
"A new parliamentary front will come to light in support of the tenure; it shall facilitate many sought solutions," Aoun told an interview with Voice of Lebanon (VDL-93.3) radio station.
"The victory scored by our electoral list (Strong Lebanon) shall allow the completion of reform plans," he added.
- Hariri: All solidarity with Sri Lanka
- Jarrah expresses his well-wishes for a blessed Easter
- Jumblatt denounces attempts to stall political action, disrupt an...
- Bou Saab says Army not involved in any budget that is not discuss...
- Bassil: Our thoughts are with French people
- Foucher thanks Lebanese for their support after cathedral fire
- Jumblatt: Contacts between Clemenceau and Haret Hreik uninterrupted
- Jammali thanks voters after winning Tripoli byelection
- Sayyed rejects tampering with civil servants and servicemen's...
- Hasbani: We relayed to US officials importance of stability in Le...