NNA - Information Minister, Melhem Riachy, on Monday referred the Ministry's new structure to the Council of Ministers Secretariat General.
The new structure incorporates new administrative units concerned with communication, dialogue, modern media and information.
The Ministry's new structure was approved earlier by the Civil Service Council and the State Shura Council.
Riachy has also forwarded to the Secretariat General the draft law to change the name of the Ministry of Information to the Ministry of Information, Communication and Dialogue.
================== Lina Younis
- Arslan says no meeting with Jumblatt unless sponsored by Aoun
- Mahfoud: Lifting banking secrecy serves those who seek illegal en...
- Qatisha: Combating corruption starts with accountability
- Abi Lamaa calls for lifting banking secrecy off Customs officials...
- Frangieh says entire humanity enduring terrorism
- Hassan via twitter: Terrorism is a dangerous calamity
- Makhzoumi: What we used to warn against has happened at Brussels ...
- Choucair condemns terrorist attack in Christchurch New Zealand
- Geagea: For us every day of the year is March 14
- Hariri: March 14 historic day, long struggle