NNA - Army Commander General Joseph Aoun on Monday received at his Yarze office Armenia's Ambassador to Lebanon, Samvel Mkrtchian, with talks reportedly touching on the general situation in Lebanon and the broad region, in addition to cooperation relations between the armies of both countries.
Maj. Gen. Aoun also met with UNIFIL commander in Lebanon, Major General Michael Beary, with whom he discussed the situation in south Litani sector and along the southern borders.
The army commander also met with the Representative for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Lebanon, Mireille Girard, with talks touching on displaced Syrians' affairs.
=================== Lina Younis
- Arslan says no meeting with Jumblatt unless sponsored by Aoun
- Mahfoud: Lifting banking secrecy serves those who seek illegal en...
- Qatisha: Combating corruption starts with accountability
- Abi Lamaa calls for lifting banking secrecy off Customs officials...
- Frangieh says entire humanity enduring terrorism
- Hassan via twitter: Terrorism is a dangerous calamity
- Makhzoumi: What we used to warn against has happened at Brussels ...
- Choucair condemns terrorist attack in Christchurch New Zealand
- Geagea: For us every day of the year is March 14
- Hariri: March 14 historic day, long struggle