NNA - The Lebanese artist Ayman Zbib gleefully performed during the Miss Summer 2017" Pageant at the banquet hall of the "Merit Royal" and "Premium" Hotels in Turkish Cyprus.
Fourteen contestants from 14 countries partook in the beauty pageant, namely from Belarus, Croatia, Estonia, Guinea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Siberia, Slovakia and Ukraine.
The jury comprised of the Lebanese figures Charle Douaibes, Emma Jmarino, Edmond Abi Nasr, Nabil Shouman and Paul Abi Najem.
Winning the title "Miss Summer 2017" has been the Latvian contestant, Kaupuza Adelaida. The Lithuanian Anastasia Simitova reaped the First runner-up title, whereas the Macedonian Sandra Stephanowski, was designated as Second runner-up.
The third runner-up was the Guinean Jassman Sejorg Sidibe.
- Abdel Samad says a 'free and responsible' word is required
- El-Sayed: Most political forces have absolved themselves of their...
- Jumblatt: No to the assassination of Taif, Arabism and Palestine,...
- Makhzoumi pays tribute to the soul of Martyr Hariri
- Mikati in memory of Martyr Hariri: Let everyone learn the lesson