NNA - The Lebanese artist Ayman Zbib gleefully performed during the Miss Summer 2017" Pageant at the banquet hall of the "Merit Royal" and "Premium" Hotels in Turkish Cyprus.
Fourteen contestants from 14 countries partook in the beauty pageant, namely from Belarus, Croatia, Estonia, Guinea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Serbia, Siberia, Slovakia and Ukraine.
The jury comprised of the Lebanese figures Charle Douaibes, Emma Jmarino, Edmond Abi Nasr, Nabil Shouman and Paul Abi Najem.
Winning the title "Miss Summer 2017" has been the Latvian contestant, Kaupuza Adelaida. The Lithuanian Anastasia Simitova reaped the First runner-up title, whereas the Macedonian Sandra Stephanowski, was designated as Second runner-up.
The third runner-up was the Guinean Jassman Sejorg Sidibe.
- Aoun hopes World Sports Day for Peace be an opportunity to promot...
- No coronavirus cases among Lebanese coming from Abu Dhabi: Hassan
- Fahmy: If violations continue, we will escalate measures
- Hariri: Procedures for transferring the Lebanese abroad worthy of...
- Fahmy: Civil Defense assigned task of helping ill citizens