NNA - Head of the Finance and Budget House committee, MP Ibrahim Kanaan, on Thursday revealed that he would soon call for a meeting to clarify the ambiguities over retired servicemen from the various security agencies, who have protested to demand an increase of their pensions.
"I will take an initiative in the coming few days to clarify all the rights and duties," Kanaan told reporters following a meeting for the Finance committee.
Also, Kanaan reminded the government that the state budget was among its top priorities.
- Arslan says no meeting with Jumblatt unless sponsored by Aoun
- Mahfoud: Lifting banking secrecy serves those who seek illegal en...
- Qatisha: Combating corruption starts with accountability
- Abi Lamaa calls for lifting banking secrecy off Customs officials...
- Frangieh says entire humanity enduring terrorism
- Hassan via twitter: Terrorism is a dangerous calamity
- Makhzoumi: What we used to warn against has happened at Brussels ...
- Choucair condemns terrorist attack in Christchurch New Zealand
- Geagea: For us every day of the year is March 14
- Hariri: March 14 historic day, long struggle