NNA - MP Ghazi Aridi said that Progressive Socialist Party's officials will announce tomorrow their favorite law formulation to serve a safe exit from the current problem in this regard.
MP Aridi's stance came Friday from Bkerki as he met with Maronite Patriarch Bechara Rahi.
"It is unacceptable to go to vacuum or extend the parliamentary mandate and the current law is still valid," said Aridi.
- Mashnouq participates in Al Azhar peace conference in Cairo
- Jumblatt, Bassil tackle current developments
- Hariri receives Khalil, Zasypkin and "football legends"
- Army Chief tackles military affairs with British, Tunisian and Cypriot amba...
- Army: Enemy gunboat breaches territorial waters off Ras Naqoura