NNA - Prime Minister Saad Hariri shall start tomorrow (Tuesday) a state visit to Egypt, where he is scheduled to meet with President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi.
Hariri will also hold talks with this counterpart Sherif Ismail, Coptic Pope Tawadros II, and the Grand Imam of al-Azhar Ahmed al-Tayeb.
An official delegation will accompany the Prime Minister, including Ministers Ghassan Hasbani, Marwan Hamade, Ghazi Zeaiter, Ali Hassan Khalil, Nohad Mashnouq, Ghattas Khoury, Youssef Fenianos, Cezar Abi Khalil, and Raed Khoury.
- Army: Three people arrested in the Bekaa for involvement in shootings
- Hariri: I hope that we will always remain united for Lebanon
- Jumblatt: No wars in the future, but it is necessary to find quick solution...
- Energy Minister visits Jezzine Municipality
- Booby trap dismantled in Ain Hilweh refugee camp