NNA - Thursday's weather in Lebanon is partly cloudy with high clouds and rise in temperature, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General Status: Stable and cold weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern Basin.
-Temperature: On the coastline 11 degrees Celsius high to 16 degrees Celsius low
Over the mountainous ranges: 2 degrees Celsius high to 9 degree Celsius low
In the Interior range: 2 degrees Celsius high to 10 degree Celsius low
At Al-Arz : -7 degree Celsius high to 1 degrees Celsius low
- Surface wind: Northern to northern-western gusting between 10 and 30 km/hr.
- Visibility: Good.
- Humidity on the coastline: between 50% and 75%.
- Sea : Moderate, Surface temperature 17 degrees Celsius.
- Atmospheric Pressure: 769 mm Hg
- Sunrise: 06:44 Sunset: 16:48
Sun 19 Feb 2017 | 09:25
Weather forecast: Partly cloudy, with rise in temperature
Wed 11 Jan 2017 at 11:04