NNA - Public Prosecutor, Judge Samir Hammoud, addressed a book, through the Ministry of Justice, to the Prosecutor General of the Supreme Court of Appeal in Turkey asking to provide him with the details of the ongoing investigations into the terrorist attack on La Reina Club, which resulted in the martyrdom of a number of people, including three Lebanese, and left behind many others wounded.
- Nasrallah says time is narrowing but hope remains to reach new vote law, re...
- Shorter on the Queen's Birthday: We are not afraid of terrorism, we are...
- Police say shopping centre arrest not connected to Manchester attack
- Kanaan reveals looming initiative over retired servicemen pensions
- One Lebanese, five Syrians indicted over terrorism