NNA - Sunday's weather is expected to be partly cloudy, with fog forming over the mountains, a drop in temperature degrees, active wind and sporadic rain accompanied with thunder and snow at 1600 meter altitude, according to the Beirut airport-based meteorology department.
Coastal temperatures: 11 to 19 degrees Celsius
Mountainous temperatures: 5 to 12 degrees Celsius
Inland temperatures: 5 to 13 degrees Celsius
Surface Winds: Southwesterly with speeds gusting between 15 and 45 km/hr
Coastal humidity: 60% to 80%
Sea: Wavy; surface water temperature at 20 degrees Celsius
- Abdel Samad tweets on the protection of personal, administrative ...
- Geagea marks the 27th commemoration of 'Our Lady of Deliveran...
- Akar: Approval of WB loan important step in favor of 147 thousand...
- Ogero: Internet cut off in several regions
- Ohanian congratulates Lebanon’s national basketball team after qu...