NNA - Judicial investigator in the crime of the Beirut port explosion, Judge Fadi Sawan, pressed charges against Caretaker Prime Minister, Hassan Diab, former Minister of Finance, Ali Hassan Khalil, and former Ministers of Public Works, Ghazi Zeaiter and Youssef Finianos, for negligence that caused death and harm to hundreds of people.
Judge Sawan has set next Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday as dates for interrogating them as defendants.
The judge will head on Monday to the Grand Serail to question the Caretaker Prime Minister, in accordance with the stipulations of the code of criminal procedure, after having been informed of the content of the proceedings.
The three former ministers will be questioned at Sawan's office at the Justice Palace.
- Minister of Health: It is important to swiftly ensure medicines, ...
- Ministry of Education: Main building closed due to Parliament ses...
- Camille Chamoun: People's Money - International Monetary Fund
- Sami Gemayel on Ghanem's martyrdom commemoration: We struggle...
- Jumblatt: We may become an oil-exporting country