NNA - Monday's weather is expected to witness sporadic clouds and a limited rise in temperatures in mountainous and inland areas, according to a report by the meteorology department at Rafik Hariri International Airport.
Coastal temperatures: 13 to 23 degrees Celsius.
Mountain-range temperatures: 9 to 18 degrees Celsius.
Inland temperatures: 7 to 19 degrees Celsius.
Coastal humidity: 45% to 80%
Sea: Surface water temperature is at 25 degrees Celsius.
Surface winds: South-easterly with speeds between 10 and 25 km/hr.
- ISF issues 25,524 fines against violators of the mobilization dec...
- Najm: No independence without a strong state that regains its ind...
- Hobeich: Forensic audit is an actual requirement for us
- Abi Allama: No independence without the state regaining its full ...
- Abdel Samad: We want independence, not abuse of power