NNA - Rafic Hariri University Hospital announced on Saturday, in its daily report on the emerging Coronavirus 'COVID-19' epidemic, that 32 patients are currently in critical condition while 2 cases of death have been reported during the past 24 hours.
In details, the report indicated the following:
- Number of examinations conducted in the hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 204
- Number of infected patients currently receiving treatment at the hospital: 84
- Number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 23
- Number of recovered patients during the past 24 hours: 4
- Total number of recoveries at the hospital to-date: 712
- Number of cases transferred from the intensive care to the isolation unit after improvement: 0
- Number of critical cases inside the hospital: 32
- Number of death cases: 2
- ISF issues 25,524 fines against violators of the mobilization dec...
- Najm: No independence without a strong state that regains its ind...
- Hobeich: Forensic audit is an actual requirement for us
- Abi Allama: No independence without the state regaining its full ...
- Abdel Samad: We want independence, not abuse of power