NNA - The Army Command on Monday announced, via Twitter, that a delegation from the US Embassy, comprising Mr. Win Dayton, Ms. Audrey Keranen and Colonel Robert Meine, has visited the Lebanon Mine Action Centre (LMAC), where they were briefed on the Center's work, its tasks and achievements.
Discussions also touched on the means of future cooperation between the two sides in the framework of mine action activities, army command concluded.
- Abdel Samad denounces attack against Tele Liban team in Naqoura
- Abdel Samad: We will not allow Beirut Port crime go unnoticed
- Abdallah: For an effective, coherent government of reforms
- Hashem: If the Corona outbreak continues, a two-week general clos...
- Jumblatt: What will the shipmaster say amidst the storms?