NNA - In view of what is circulating in the media, the Press Office of former Prime Minister Saad Hariri stresses that he is not a candidate for the formation of the new government. However, he maintains his position of supporting the initiative of French President Emmanuel Macron and of facilitating anything that could make it succeed, because it is the only and last opportunity to stop the collapse of Lebanon. --- Former PM Press Office
- Abdel Samad: We will not allow Beirut Port crime go unnoticed
- Abdallah: For an effective, coherent government of reforms
- Hashem: If the Corona outbreak continues, a two-week general clos...
- Jumblatt: What will the shipmaster say amidst the storms?
- Abdallah: I hope France can help us in facing Corona