NNA - The Lebanese Army Command's Orientation Directorate issued a communiqué on Sunday, indicating that "the terrorist Omar Burais, who was killed by the army, was riding a motorcycle and was trying to storm into army post in Arman, with the intention of blowing himself up with an explosive belt inside the scene."
The communiqué added that the military expert dismantled the explosive belt and detonated it.
- Abdel Samad: We will not allow Beirut Port crime go unnoticed
- Abdallah: For an effective, coherent government of reforms
- Hashem: If the Corona outbreak continues, a two-week general clos...
- Jumblatt: What will the shipmaster say amidst the storms?
- Abdallah: I hope France can help us in facing Corona