NNA - The Civil Aviation's Meteorology Department predicted Monday's weather to be little to partly cloudy with steady high temperature degrees and high humidity levels.
- Temperatures on the coast vary between 23 & 32 degrees, above the mountains between 18 & 28 degrees, at the interior between 18 & 36 degrees
- Wind: Southwesterly, between 10 and 35 km/h
- Visibility: Good along the coast, worsens on the highlands
- Relative humidity on the coast: between 55 and 80%
- Sea condition: wavy to low tides, water temperature at 29 ° C
- Atmospheric pressure: 755 mm Hg.
- Sunrise at 5:50
Sunset at 19:37