NNA - Former Prime Minister Saad Hariri called on the people of al-Qalamoun to abide by the Coronavirus preventive measures, saying via Twitter: "With the postponement of the Future Movement's conference, I join my family in Qalamoun in their call on residents to practice utmost social distancing and protective measures against the Corona pandemic...May God protect our beloved Qalamoun and its people and all the Lebanese."
- Abdel Samad: We will not allow Beirut Port crime go unnoticed
- Abdallah: For an effective, coherent government of reforms
- Hashem: If the Corona outbreak continues, a two-week general clos...
- Jumblatt: What will the shipmaster say amidst the storms?
- Abdallah: I hope France can help us in facing Corona