NNA - Maronite Patriarch, Cardinal Bechara Boutros al-Rahi, continued Friday to participate in reciting the Rosary on the intention of Lebanon from Rome, saying before beginning his religious sermon: "We pray today on the commemoration of the martyrdom of Prime Minister Rafic Hariri, and we remember his family in our prayer, his wife, Mrs. Nazik, and his children, Sheikh Saadeddine, Bahaa and all the family members, and we truly ask the Lord Almighty to render all the blood that fell on this homeland, to be the beginning of a new life, for the goodness of Lebanon, and the unity of the Lebanese."
He added: "Our prayers today continue, devoted to Lebanon's ability to overcome the crises it is facing, especially the financial, daily living, economic and social crisis."
"Today, we also remember in our prayers all the people in whose hearts God has cultivated love, and as they celebrate Valentine's Day, we remind them that true love and the source of love is the Lord Almighty, who sacrificed his son so that no one would perish...and we seek from God to sow love in our hearts, because if we do not experience love and devotion, there would be no end to human conflicts and existing wars," al-Rahi concluded.
- Geagea: To suspend flights to China, Iran
- Jumblatt: Is it possible to end monopoly of electricity sector?
- Abdel Samad says a 'free and responsible' word is required
- El-Sayed: Most political forces have absolved themselves of their...
- Jumblatt: No to the assassination of Taif, Arabism and Palestine,...