NNA - House Speaker, Nabih Berri, discussed Friday afternoon in Ain El-Teeneh the general developments, as well as the financial and economic situation prevailing in the country, with French Ambassador to Lebanon, Bruno Foucher.
Speaker Berri also met with Finance Minister, Ghazi Wazni, with talks touching on the current financial conditions.
Wazni left Ain Teeneh without delivering any statement.
On the other hand, Berri recieved a cable from EU Vice-President of the European Commission, Josep Borrell Fontelles, in which he stressed "the EU's readiness to help Lebanon out of its crisis and undertake fundamental reforms to preserve its stability and sovereignty."
- Jumblatt: Is it possible to end monopoly of electricity sector?
- Abdel Samad says a 'free and responsible' word is required
- El-Sayed: Most political forces have absolved themselves of their...
- Jumblatt: No to the assassination of Taif, Arabism and Palestine,...
- Makhzoumi pays tribute to the soul of Martyr Hariri