NNA - China National Health Commission Vice Minister Zeng Yixin said on Friday that 1,716 health workers have been infected by the coronavirus and six of them have died as of Tuesday.
Zeng, at a press conference about protecting medical workers, said the number of infected medical staff is increasing.
Chinese officials and hospitals have repeatedly noted a shortage of protective equipment, including face masks, as the disease took hold in Hubei and spread throughout the country. --- Reuters
- Ministry of Social Affairs launches ‘social solidarity program’
- Kubis salutes Lebanese, international health workers
- Aoun hopes World Sports Day for Peace be an opportunity to promot...
- No coronavirus cases among Lebanese coming from Abu Dhabi: Hassan
- Fahmy: If violations continue, we will escalate measures