NNA - Kataeb Party Chief, MP Sami Gemayel, wrote on Twitter this evening, saying: "The previous government was one of allocated quotas, the current government is one of quotas as well...The previous government set a budget of oddities, the current government is adopting the budget of oddities...The Parliament Council is staging behind the wall of shame, the wall of shame is rising and Lebanon is rebelling...!"
"Early parliamentary elections are the sole solution to get back the people's decision and initiative across institutions," Gemayel underlined.
- Jumblatt: Is it possible to end monopoly of electricity sector?
- Abdel Samad says a 'free and responsible' word is required
- El-Sayed: Most political forces have absolved themselves of their...
- Jumblatt: No to the assassination of Taif, Arabism and Palestine,...
- Makhzoumi pays tribute to the soul of Martyr Hariri