NNA - Lebanon's Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Ambassador Amal Mudallali, said in a tweet that Lebanon has settled its dues to the United Nations.
"Lebanon paid its dues that were delayed few days because of the current situation in Lebanon and everything is back to normal. Lebanon is not under article 19 anymore," Ambassador Mudallali tweeted.
- Ministry of Social Affairs launches ‘social solidarity program’
- Kubis salutes Lebanese, international health workers
- Aoun hopes World Sports Day for Peace be an opportunity to promot...
- No coronavirus cases among Lebanese coming from Abu Dhabi: Hassan
- Fahmy: If violations continue, we will escalate measures