NNA - Saudi Ambassador to Lebanon, Waleed Bukhari, on Wednesday visited the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik (USEK) and met with the President of the University, Father Talal Hashem, in the presence of University senior staff.
Discussions reportedly touched on an array of academic matters, notably enhancing cooperation with the Kingdom and the possibility of the exchange of students, staff and professors, as part of cooperation agreements between USEK and Saudi universities.
=============== Lina Younis
- Jumblatt: Is it possible to end monopoly of electricity sector?
- Abdel Samad says a 'free and responsible' word is required
- El-Sayed: Most political forces have absolved themselves of their...
- Jumblatt: No to the assassination of Taif, Arabism and Palestine,...
- Makhzoumi pays tribute to the soul of Martyr Hariri