NNA - Hezbollah condemned in a statement Israeli enemy's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's announcement of his intention to Judaize the Jordan Valley and large areas of the West Bank, saying "this decision is an aggression against the Palestinian people who have the full right to resist any aggression on their land or the capabilities of their country."
Hezbollah also indicated that this declaration comes following a series of Gulf positions in support of the enemy's entity which have granted it the right to assault the Arab peoples in Lebanon and Palestine.
The statement added that the normalization steps and the Gulf endeavors to build alliances with the enemy, have provided an opportunity for Netanyahu to nibble more Arab lands, after his previous declarations of annexing Al Quds Al Sharif and large parts of the West Bank and the Golan.
The Party also stressed that all Israeli judaic steps are null measures to be countered and thwarted by the Palestinian people, as they have thwarted the alleged "Deal of the Century."
"Palestine as a whole is a right of the Palestinian people and this right will not change no matter what the enemy does," statement concluded.
- Afiouni: Heart-breaking, offensive, suspicious and rejected scene...
- Al-Sayyid: The government still faces obstacles
- Jumblatt: Beirut deserves not this treatment!
- Hariri says persistence of confrontations between the army, secur...
- Al-Hassan: Army Chief praised the work of the security services, ...