NNA - Lebanese Forces Party Chief Samir Geagea commented Tuesday afternoon via his Twitter account on the speech delivered by Hezbollah's Secretary-General earlier today, saying: "With utter respect, the following excerpts from the speech of Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah today are at the disposal of the President of the Republic:
[Here, from Lebanon, we are informing the whole world that our Imam, our leader, our master, our dear one and our Hussein in this era is His Eminence, Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Al-Husseini Al-Khamenei...and that the Islamic Republic in Iran is the heart of the axis and its main center, and its strongest supporter, headline, vigor, power, strength, truth and core essence....]
[We reject any project of war against the Islamic Republic of Iran, because this war will ignite the region and destroy countries and peoples, and because it will be a war on the whole resistance axis and aims to drop the last hopes pinned on the restoration of Palestine and the holy sites...]"
- Jumblatt calls for electricity reform "so we can see something of...
- Hoballah: Our government is cleaning after the previous cabinets!
- Abdallah: Congratulations MEA!
- Abdel Samad: I withdrew from the dialogue session over Bisri dam ...
- Jreissati says those usurping environment will be held accountable