NNA - Secretary General of the Higher Relief Committee, General Mohammad Kheir, delegated by Prime Minister Saad Hariri, on Tuesday supervised the repatriation of 126 Lebanese and their families from Kazakhstan.
The returning nationals arrived at dawn in Beirut aboard a MEA private jet.
General Kheir indicated that the Kazakh authorities would make guarantees to the Lebanese employees at Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) who had been attacked in Kazakhstan, in addition to a better security protection so that should be able to return to work.
"We will be by the side of the Lebanese expats as per the instructions of Prime Minister Saad Hariri," Kheir stressed.
- Jumblatt: Is it possible to end monopoly of electricity sector?
- Abdel Samad says a 'free and responsible' word is required
- El-Sayed: Most political forces have absolved themselves of their...
- Jumblatt: No to the assassination of Taif, Arabism and Palestine,...
- Makhzoumi pays tribute to the soul of Martyr Hariri