NNA - Secretary General of the Higher Relief Committee, General Mohammad Kheir, delegated by Prime Minister Saad Hariri, on Tuesday supervised the repatriation of 126 Lebanese and their families from Kazakhstan.
The returning nationals arrived at dawn in Beirut aboard a MEA private jet.
General Kheir indicated that the Kazakh authorities would make guarantees to the Lebanese employees at Consolidated Contractors Company (CCC) who had been attacked in Kazakhstan, in addition to a better security protection so that should be able to return to work.
"We will be by the side of the Lebanese expats as per the instructions of Prime Minister Saad Hariri," Kheir stressed.
- Al-Sayegh underlines need for Lebanese expatriates' participa...
- Public Works Minister: Swift solutions to transport sector underway
- Minister of Health: It is important to swiftly ensure medicines, ...
- Ministry of Education: Main building closed due to Parliament ses...
- Camille Chamoun: People's Money - International Monetary Fund