NNA - Minister of Education and Higher Learning, Akram Shehayeb, on Wednesday incepted Rafic Hariri University Campus in Hadath to take note of the course of first day of the Brevet official exams.
After his tour, Shehayeb told reporters that some schools had failed to register their students before the Ministry of Education and that they did not provide the required lists of candidates to the exams.
"We sent correspondences to those schools in April and we asked them to come to submit their papers and to come to the Ministry," he explained.
"But we haven't received any response from any school," he continued.
"We then sent them warnings," he added.
Shehayeb went on to say that he would discuss with the Prime Minister the possibility of including those students in the second round of exams.
He also said that he had submitted to the judiciary and the Central Inspection a list of the contravening schools.
"We will end this chaos in private schools in order to protect public schools and students," Shehayeb vowed.
- Khalil says all dues of associations, institutions for handicappe...
- Jumblatt: Is it a municipalities or racism conference?!
- Shehayeb: What has been achieved for LU professors positive first...
- Geagea: Honored that Syrian delegation boycotted Minister of Labo...
- Education Minister tells Brevet students “exams not difficult”
- Hariri commemorating ISF: Offers sacrifices and martyrs for the s...
- Jumblatt: Why were mobile phones down in Aley and Shouf areas?
- Hariri: We bow before the Judiciary's higher cause
- Kouyoumjian calls for immediate release of state dues to social w...
- Mikati deems Tripoli's incidents painful, offensive