NNA - Foreign Affairs and Expatriates Minister, Gebran Bassil, left Beirut on Monday bound for Moscow to take part in the 5th edition of the Arab-Russian Cooperation Forum.
During this ministerial forum, Bassil will give conferees a briefing on the return of Syrian refugees to their homeland and will push for more support of the Lebanese position in international platforms.
- Afiouni: Financial reform substantial
- Jumblatt: Who is behind Sri Lanka's bombings?
- Hariri: All solidarity with Sri Lanka
- Jarrah expresses his well-wishes for a blessed Easter
- Jumblatt denounces attempts to stall political action, disrupt an...
- Bou Saab says Army not involved in any budget that is not discuss...
- Bassil: Our thoughts are with French people
- Foucher thanks Lebanese for their support after cathedral fire
- Jumblatt: Contacts between Clemenceau and Haret Hreik uninterrupted
- Jammali thanks voters after winning Tripoli byelection