NNA - MP Jamil Sayyed sternly rejected, in a tweet on Monday, attempts to tamper with the salaries and pensions of civil servants and servicemen, calling to reconsider other areas to recover funds.
"The army and security forces ought to make savings in other areas, such as the distribution of cars, drivers and salaries among judges and journalists and others," he tweeted.
"Tampering with the wages and pensions of servicemen and civil servants is inadmissible!" Sayyed stressed.
- Hariri: All solidarity with Sri Lanka
- Jarrah expresses his well-wishes for a blessed Easter
- Jumblatt denounces attempts to stall political action, disrupt an...
- Bou Saab says Army not involved in any budget that is not discuss...
- Bassil: Our thoughts are with French people
- Foucher thanks Lebanese for their support after cathedral fire
- Jumblatt: Contacts between Clemenceau and Haret Hreik uninterrupted
- Jammali thanks voters after winning Tripoli byelection
- Sayyed rejects tampering with civil servants and servicemen's...
- Hasbani: We relayed to US officials importance of stability in Le...