NNA - Lebanese Ambassador to France, Rami Adwan, held a reception in Paris to announce the exhibition of the renowned Spanish painter, Pablo Picasso, which will be hosted by the Sursock Museum in Beirut in Autumn 2019.
In a word on the occasion, Adwan thanked the Picasso Museum in France for its efforts to launch the "Picasso Around the Mediterranean" Project, which will be moving from one Mediterranean capital to another, ending in Beirut with an exhibition entitled: "Picasso and the Family."
Adwan also commended the activities of the Sursock Museum and its various exhibitions, which highlight the vitality of the Lebanese art scene.
The reception in Paris featured a presentation of two paintings by the Spanish artist, which belong to two different stages of his artistic career, one from 1921 and the stage of Cubisme and the other from 1943 that combines the influence of the School of African Arts and the beginning of the Surrealist Movement in Fine Arts.
- Hariri: All solidarity with Sri Lanka
- Jarrah expresses his well-wishes for a blessed Easter
- Jumblatt denounces attempts to stall political action, disrupt an...
- Bou Saab says Army not involved in any budget that is not discuss...
- Bassil: Our thoughts are with French people
- Foucher thanks Lebanese for their support after cathedral fire
- Jumblatt: Contacts between Clemenceau and Haret Hreik uninterrupted
- Jammali thanks voters after winning Tripoli byelection
- Sayyed rejects tampering with civil servants and servicemen's...
- Hasbani: We relayed to US officials importance of stability in Le...