NNA - Minister of Public Works and Transportation, Youssef Fenianos, announced Monday the suspension of a decision issued previously to organize the access of taxi drivers to Beirut airport.
"The decision had been misapplied so we decided to suspend it," Fenianos said following a meeting with the syndicates of taxi drivers, at the Beirut airport-based security training center.
"We decided to give citizens the freedom to choose the transport means they wish," he added.
- Aoun hopes World Sports Day for Peace be an opportunity to promot...
- No coronavirus cases among Lebanese coming from Abu Dhabi: Hassan
- Fahmy: If violations continue, we will escalate measures
- Hariri: Procedures for transferring the Lebanese abroad worthy of...
- Fahmy: Civil Defense assigned task of helping ill citizens