9:00 Lebanese Industrialists Association declares state of industrial emergency, in presence of Industry Minister Wael Abu Faour, at Bristol Hotel, Hamra.
9:30 Ninth conference on artificial intelligence in security and defense, upon the invitation of army chief General Joseph Aoun, under the auspices of President Michel Aoun, at Le Royel Hotel, Dbayeh.
11:00 Elementary and secondary part-time teachers at public schools observe sit-in in Riyad Solh Square.
- Bassil: Our thoughts are with French people
- Foucher thanks Lebanese for their support after cathedral fire
- Jumblatt: Contacts between Clemenceau and Haret Hreik uninterrupted
- Jammali thanks voters after winning Tripoli byelection
- Sayyed rejects tampering with civil servants and servicemen's...
- Hasbani: We relayed to US officials importance of stability in Le...
- Bassil congratulates FPM on winning engineers' elections
- Mrad: Ready to prove Prosecutor Hammoud's interference in jud...
- Geagea: Who obstructed the electricity plan and how?
- Geagea: Time for government's direct intervention in Carlos G...