NNA - UNIFIL Liaison Unit handed over the citizen, Omar Hakim, who had crossed into the occupied territories on Tuesday via the Shabaa farms, to the Lebanese army, a communique by the army said on Thursday.
Investigations were launched under the supervision of the concerned judiciary, communique concluded.
- Jumblatt: Who is behind Sri Lanka's bombings?
- Hariri: All solidarity with Sri Lanka
- Jarrah expresses his well-wishes for a blessed Easter
- Jumblatt denounces attempts to stall political action, disrupt an...
- Bou Saab says Army not involved in any budget that is not discuss...
- Bassil: Our thoughts are with French people
- Foucher thanks Lebanese for their support after cathedral fire
- Jumblatt: Contacts between Clemenceau and Haret Hreik uninterrupted
- Jammali thanks voters after winning Tripoli byelection
- Sayyed rejects tampering with civil servants and servicemen's...