- Born in 1950 in Betram, Koura.
- Married, father of 2 children.
- Retired judge since January 18, 2018.
- Assumed a post of Honorary President of the State Council Chamber on February 6, 2018.
- Administrative Judge at the State Council since 1977.
- Lecturer at the Institute of Judicial Studies in Public Law and at the Faculty of Law in USEK.
- Legal consultant at the Ministry of Energy and Water.
- Licentiate and graduate degree in law from USJ.
- Holder of a doctorate of state in general law.