- Born January 27, 1983.
- Married to Dr. Youssef Khoury.
- Advisor to the Minister of Energy.
- After continuing her higher education in Paris, she worked for 4 years in financial and practical strategies to restructure a number of international companies. In 2010, she returned to Lebanon to work with the Ministry of Energy. Her consulting services have not only affected the electricity sector, but also other projects and issues related to the organizational structure of the Ministry of Energy and its institutions.
- Holds a degree in economics from Saint Joseph University in Beirut and a postgraduate degree in management from the Paris Business School (ESCP Europe).
- Activist within the Free Patriotic Movement (FPM).
- Coordinator of the FPM Energy Advisory Committee since 2016.